Friday, December 2, 2011

Custom

Just now, i realize how boring my PC's look is. I use it for at least 10 hours a day, and the display is exactly as the same as when it first being installed in my room. 
So, the idea is that i surf online to get some reference to make it look better.
Then, i stuck at DeviantART website, and i'm amaze that there's so many user of the site post good stuffs. 

Before i surf the website, all i know is that deviantART is a site where its user post their drawing, graphic stuff or something like that. I know so because my friend have an account at deviantART. So, i grab a few of the stuff to transform my PC into something 'fresh'.

This is how my PC look like now :




I don't know the post rules, but there is a download button, so i (feel free to) hit it.
I'm not sure if it is alright, but since i can't claim it or yes i can't use it for commercial purpose, so i think it's okay as long as for my personal uses.

Special thanks to Johan Ahlberg and Mirzhakub.

Here's the link :

No comments:

Post a Comment